Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why can't you just tell him to stop?

So that title has nothing to really do with anything that I care to write about at this moment, but it is the line from the current Lifetime Movie I am watching.

Yes, I am sitting here once again... I guess I could stand and type. But nah, I have something to say and sitting is much easier.

The work thing was last night. It was fine I suppose. Just another event. I took hundreds of photos, danced two dances the entire night, and put on that everything is great smile. Yeah, that smile that we all know too well. The one that we all use so that no one will ask the obvious question, 'why are you alone tonight?'

Well, because I am okay.

Let's see I excaped at one point towards the end of the night to go catch a glimpse of the race. I mean, I didn't get to go. You can't expect me not to make my way to the bar to see what is going on!

There were no hot single boys, the average age of attendees was at least 55 so fun times were had by all. Oh well!

So the end of the night came, I came out with six bottles of wine and centerpeices. Might even be the highlight. I called E and Blondie but they seemed to be fading fast, so I came on home. Well, wait--I tried to call the two friends I have in town just to see if they were up to anything or if they wanted to do something but no one answered. Oh wells. So then I came home, put the white wines in the fridge and brought the centerpeices in. Decided that crying would be a good idea, then finally passed out. Fun times.

Today was fine, sleep, Wal-Mart and a neice keept me somewhat busy. Though, every day seems to bring back a bit of my past. I see something that I think 'he' would enjoy or something that reminds me of what I have lost along the way. Not exactly the most fun a girl can have but when you have a little one snap you out of it because she see's Dora and Hannah Montana you tend to move on quickly.

Oh, and you can't tell him to stop because you want him so bad.

"It's hard to tell him no when I want him so bad But I've got to be true to my heart This time." Jo Dee Messina, A Man to Stand Beside Me

No comments: