I have to start off today with an apology. Each morning when I get to work I log on and post something on my other blog first. I then come to this blog as an after thought to discuss whatever is on my mind for that day. I feel by the time I get here I don't quite know what to say. I mean for this blog Vivi and myself have not established a set topic - it is just about our own personal What If's. Therefor I tend to let my mind wander. So I will strive to be more entertaining and post here first sometimes :) So on with today's topic of choices.....
Our lives our filled with choices all the way down to small everyday one's such as what to wear, to really big choices that will affect the rest of our lives. When the time comes to make those big choices will we be prepared? Will we ask for help? Advice? Or tackle them on our own? I have seemed to be faced with a lot of choices lately as I start over in life. Some choices I thought I would never have to face again.... like what to wear on a first date. But here I am, older? yes. Wiser? that's still up for debate. But one thing I have learned is I have great friends who will stand beside me no matter what choice I make. And at the end of the day friends are what matter most.
No comments:
Post a Comment