“When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious. You could break a bone or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there's no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?” ~ Sex and the City
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my first post I seem to be at a loss for what to write. And those that know me know that is usually not the case. Usually I seem to have to much to say! So today I am going to just run with the topic at hand....
What if I do? Is that not the eternal question between men and woman. I tend to ask myself this question almost every day. What if he calls? What if he doesn't? What if I go see him? What if, what if, what if!!! And the answer is never clear! My problem is usually I make the decision and then ask the what if's after the fact. Like what if I had said yes? Would it have changed anything?
Life is full of questions and the answers seem to be few and far between. Is it perhaps that I am looking for answers in all the wrong places? And if so how do I get a road map to the right places?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my first post I seem to be at a loss for what to write. And those that know me know that is usually not the case. Usually I seem to have to much to say! So today I am going to just run with the topic at hand....
What if I do? Is that not the eternal question between men and woman. I tend to ask myself this question almost every day. What if he calls? What if he doesn't? What if I go see him? What if, what if, what if!!! And the answer is never clear! My problem is usually I make the decision and then ask the what if's after the fact. Like what if I had said yes? Would it have changed anything?
Life is full of questions and the answers seem to be few and far between. Is it perhaps that I am looking for answers in all the wrong places? And if so how do I get a road map to the right places?
1 comment:
Though I know this is a hard topic to truely understand I think that no matter what the only answer is that we must do it all so that there are no regrets. The only way one can regret something is if they never did it. Giving everything a chance is the only way to live, or so I believe.
Post a Comment