Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Game of Life

Today I sit at my desk and I'm in a pretty good mood. Why? Not sure. I just have a feeling things are going to start going my way soon. I mean hell they have to don't they? Once you hit rock bottom the only way you have to go is up. So I'm ready to go up, up, and away. I know your thinking, "yep E's finally lost it," or "E's drinking at work again." (~ And that was only one time and that was the bosses fault so you can't keep bringing it up.) But nope your wrong on both accounts I mean to lose it means that I at one time had it and I have never implied that! lol

But no seriously I have a feeling things are about to turn around. I am going to release my worries and try return to that free spirit I once was. The one that never worried about guys and the what if's that went along with them. I'm me and if they want to pursue me that's great but I will no longer be the pursuer - I said that know you have to help me stick to it!

Life is a game, we learn the rules as we go along. But what if we don't like the rules? Can we bend them to work for us? Why not! I pick up the dice and give them a throw.

No comments: