Friday, April 3, 2009

Inconsiderate & Careless


So as I sit here once again, I feel like I just don't care anymore. I don't care what happens or how it gets there. I am so tired of working my ass off and getting nothing in return; work and otherwise. Why is it when you are the strong one, then that is the only thing you are ever considered by anyone else? You aren't the one with feelings, needs, wants or anything else. You are the person who gets shit on and forgotten. People seem to just want you to do things for them and they give nothing in return. I guess sometimes you just need to tell people that they are inconsiderate careless asses.

1 comment:

E said...

Yes you do and I think you are probably having meetings with the ones you should be telling today ;) We missed you yesterday we will have to go back and see the movie ~ you would like it!! Hope you have fun tonight :)