So, I have decided to try blogging from the crackberry again. The last time I tried this I got extremely mad-but here goes!
It is Friday night and I'm home alone watching Mr. Brooks. I've never seen it and must say, it is on crack! Most movies these days are though!
Why am I home? Not so sure. Everyone that lives here is either out of town or they have some other drama going on. I could have went to a concert but I didn't want to 1) go to the biker bar alone 2) act like everything were ok when my friend and her husband showed up when I knew differently. The bar is not a place you go alone. The friend-well that is a different story for another blog.
I also learned how to give myself a shot today. That was quite interesting! Now, I think a tattoo is not going to be an issue. Lol.
So what else is going on? Nothing! I have been catching up with Lynn on Facebook. She and I were great friends in high school but drifted apart in college and she now lives in OR. Maybe sometimes in the near future I can go visit her! It could be quite interesting! ;)
Well, it is time to get back to the movie!
1 comment:
That movie is on crack!
Post a Comment