It was great to meet up with my northern friends tonight! I forgot how much fun we used to have!
We talked about tablecloths, new years past, snow, men and more! It was fun!
Their wedding is in a few months, they are expecting 600 people! It is going to be great! I may have to make up for some lost time. Maybe disapear like I used to do! :).
Yeah, no kisses and no coloring leads to a boring life! I really just need some fun! If people only knew!
Now, what else can I blab about while I'm waiting for Brothers and Sisters is on commercial?
How about the fact that Target was sold out of Twilight! I was so sad! I think that was the first time I've ever walked out of Target with nothing in my hands! Oh well, I'll have to just make a Wal-Mart run soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment