Saturday, April 18, 2009

Days like this..


So I have nothing to do today. Seriously. I bought some concert tickets when I woke up this morning and then decided to get ready. It has taken me two hours to get a shower and dry my hair. I haven't even thought about my makeup because of the 'plans' I have decided on.

Yes, I am going to have a me day. I am going to tan then put on my makeup, get a pedi and from there I really don't know. I was invited to go to the outlet malls that are semi-nearby but decided against it. They were leaving too soon and I wouldn't have time for the other plans I have made. It is a me day. I've decided from here on out I'm going to do things the way I want to and if other people's ideas fit into those, fine. If not? I'm really sorry.

Let's see how much I can accomplish, alone.

No comments: