(Okay, I read over this before I even posted it--sorry if I sound like a complete witch--just a bad day! Needed to vent!)
It has been a while since I've been able to write--sorry! I know that all of my loyal fans have been wondering where in the world I've been, lol. Visiting E, what a surprise! So, I feel it is time to back track a bit.
Labor Day Weekend.
Honestly, I don't even remember what all happened that weekend! I am pretty sure that on that Friday night we hit the bars, Saturday we hit the bars, Sunday the lake, Monday Vixen's and Tuesday hell mountain.
Let's just say that by Sunday we had to take a break and go to the lake. It had been a wild weekend. Full of crazy madness!
Friday night we met up with the boys for a bit, then left them. In the meantime E, Blondie and I rode an Electric bull! How crazy is that? Not all three at the same time, two at a time thank you! It was rather funny. First of all I don't know exactly HOW we ended up at that bar, muchless on the bull! Next thing I know I've lost my sunglasses, been recognized by someone I went to high school with (NEVER a good thing by my standards), and ran a bit of interference for E and Mr. Big. Yeah, you read that right. What comes around, goes around then comes back--sometimes to haunt your ass.
Saturday I got drug to watch a college team that I really do not care for, I mean--I bleed orange! So yeah, E, Blondie, and the boys (Mr. Big and Don Juan) headed south to see the game... we were joined by half of the freakin' town. Always interseting. It was thought by some that
aparantly I have a thing going on with Blondie's ex, so NOT the case by the way. Could have went there, didn't--thank you! Next thing I know we are all back at our favorite bar in town which I will call SR's. Fun times! Things got a bit nuts from there. Crazy nuts! I had way too many jager bombs, flirted a bit too much, honesty leaked. The general not so good drunken thoughts rambled. Next thing I know we have shut down the bar and I am standing in the parking lot with Don Juan. Yeah, always an intersting thing. Blondie had already 'found religion' that night but E decided to try to talk Mr. Big into coming home with her. So, anyways... Don Juan and I are standing in the parking lot and talking. He is standing too close, that close that makes you want to taste the liquor on his lips. Momentarily I did--then his damn phone went off. (I am going to shove that thing up someone's ass very soon. Mind you that story is coming.) So, we talked for a moment about randomness, he was ready to 'go home' which made me quite happy. I mean, it has been forever.... too long persoanlly, but that is one of those 'what if I do' moments within itself. Anyways, by this point Mr. Big has said he is staying, as Don Juan and I walk up to the front of the bar they are now standing at he tells Don Juan he is staying and asks if he is doing the same. Well, they are hooked at the hip, so Don Juan decides to stay as well--though I'm sure the text messages he's been getting didn't hurt that any. On to later that night, E takes my car to go get Mr. Big who has just dodged a deer. Ah, the drama.
Labor Day Weekend.
Honestly, I don't even remember what all happened that weekend! I am pretty sure that on that Friday night we hit the bars, Saturday we hit the bars, Sunday the lake, Monday Vixen's and Tuesday hell mountain.
Let's just say that by Sunday we had to take a break and go to the lake. It had been a wild weekend. Full of crazy madness!
Friday night we met up with the boys for a bit, then left them. In the meantime E, Blondie and I rode an Electric bull! How crazy is that? Not all three at the same time, two at a time thank you! It was rather funny. First of all I don't know exactly HOW we ended up at that bar, muchless on the bull! Next thing I know I've lost my sunglasses, been recognized by someone I went to high school with (NEVER a good thing by my standards), and ran a bit of interference for E and Mr. Big. Yeah, you read that right. What comes around, goes around then comes back--sometimes to haunt your ass.Saturday I got drug to watch a college team that I really do not care for, I mean--I bleed orange! So yeah, E, Blondie, and the boys (Mr. Big and Don Juan) headed south to see the game... we were joined by half of the freakin' town. Always interseting. It was thought by some that
aparantly I have a thing going on with Blondie's ex, so NOT the case by the way. Could have went there, didn't--thank you! Next thing I know we are all back at our favorite bar in town which I will call SR's. Fun times! Things got a bit nuts from there. Crazy nuts! I had way too many jager bombs, flirted a bit too much, honesty leaked. The general not so good drunken thoughts rambled. Next thing I know we have shut down the bar and I am standing in the parking lot with Don Juan. Yeah, always an intersting thing. Blondie had already 'found religion' that night but E decided to try to talk Mr. Big into coming home with her. So, anyways... Don Juan and I are standing in the parking lot and talking. He is standing too close, that close that makes you want to taste the liquor on his lips. Momentarily I did--then his damn phone went off. (I am going to shove that thing up someone's ass very soon. Mind you that story is coming.) So, we talked for a moment about randomness, he was ready to 'go home' which made me quite happy. I mean, it has been forever.... too long persoanlly, but that is one of those 'what if I do' moments within itself. Anyways, by this point Mr. Big has said he is staying, as Don Juan and I walk up to the front of the bar they are now standing at he tells Don Juan he is staying and asks if he is doing the same. Well, they are hooked at the hip, so Don Juan decides to stay as well--though I'm sure the text messages he's been getting didn't hurt that any. On to later that night, E takes my car to go get Mr. Big who has just dodged a deer. Ah, the drama.The next morning we girls decide to head into town to get some grub. Well, who do we see on the side of the road, out of gas, but the text messaging buddy to whom I will call qwitch. (Oh, I of all people can call her this--don't you dare say I'm not being nice. No one knows that whole story.) Great times are had as E texts Don Juan and tells him that his 'friend' might need some help. Well, oh hell--he doesn't have a car at his house. Damn.
So after thinking that we should all know better-but knowing we don't, we continue with our day. Talking about life, love and the lack of--but this time while we're at the lake. This is a great life mind you. We drink, lay at the lake, and generally only have issues with stupid boys.
So, on to Monday. While E was at work I cooked items for the cookout at Vixen's house for Labor Day. Always an intersting day there! Well, in the meantime I decide to go take the tops out of my car. Well, my intentions were GREAT. The keys were locked in it. I tried clothes hangers, looking for a hidden key--nothing. So I decide that before I call E or Blondie, whom I am supposed to be meeting before we go to Vixen's I will try to call the boys. Yeah, they just asked what was wrong--no offering to help, nothing. Does this tell you anything? It should have told me. So, Blondie comes to get me... we go south, meet the families-I progress to drinking two glasses of wine and then it goes downhill. I was saying some CRAZY stuff! Yeah, me crazy! HAHA So we get back to the house and it is just E and I. Fun times! All I said was 'he needs to put his big boy panties on, or off, and..." Well you get the picture. A month? A month? *#$%ing cell phone. So, E decides that Fire Guy should come over... well, I told her to tell him to. I wanted to watch my boys win the game and I was in a GREAT mood! Fire Guy gets my car unlocked. ROCK ON! Brownie points so earned for that! Now, his dissing of my team might have totally canceled that out... oh well! :)
Tuesday was the most intersting. I've never lost my underware and couldn't find them, but it happened! E and I were sitting around thinking that NOTHING was going on that evening then her religion (Mr. Big) decided she need to find him--so he sent her a message. Next thing I know we are headed over to their house, he and Don Juan are roomies. Intersting. We laughed
until we cried. Called each other out on crazy stuff--and were generally having a great time. Next thing I know we are on top of the world laughing and loosing things. It was interseting. I still have scrapes and bruises that I can't explain. Well, I could--but not to anyone I know.
While E and the other boys were off doin their own separate things Don Juan kissed me and more. It felt so good to feel his lips on mine. I felt needed, wanted, and much more. Things were going great--then his phone rang. My heart sank. I knew it was qwitch. He gave her directions. Then he kissed me again, as I tried to put myself and my clothes back together he kept dismantling them. Explain to me why the hell he would kiss me, make out, more--remove items, when he knew she was on her way there? While she was walking up the steps. She had to have seen.
Am I that much of a whore? That's exactly what I felt like. A complete slut. Maybe I am, I know I'm being used but I can't say no to him. Or, am I being
used? I've never said anything about it. I've always just went along with it because I'm afraid if I say anything then the friendship and everything else will be over. To live with the BS or life without a friend, that is the delima.
Well, on to what happened. He left with her as we went on somewhere else. After making our next round we went back to his house. I refused to go in; not even to get the car keys to leave. It hurt too much to know that the lights were off--the music was up, the mood lights were on... I've been there. I honestly thought I would be there that night. I needed to be. This whole situation is doing nothing for any bit of self esteem I might have ever had. I left E there and went to her house. I didn't sleep at all. No sleep and a long drive with work afterwards are not a good combination.
Last week I was so pissed. It hurt, as his friend I thought I reserved more respect than that. Makes you wonder if you were ever friends to begin with. And no, I don't mean to be rude... and I do think we are friends. But it hurt. It still does--I guess.
So after thinking that we should all know better-but knowing we don't, we continue with our day. Talking about life, love and the lack of--but this time while we're at the lake. This is a great life mind you. We drink, lay at the lake, and generally only have issues with stupid boys.
So, on to Monday. While E was at work I cooked items for the cookout at Vixen's house for Labor Day. Always an intersting day there! Well, in the meantime I decide to go take the tops out of my car. Well, my intentions were GREAT. The keys were locked in it. I tried clothes hangers, looking for a hidden key--nothing. So I decide that before I call E or Blondie, whom I am supposed to be meeting before we go to Vixen's I will try to call the boys. Yeah, they just asked what was wrong--no offering to help, nothing. Does this tell you anything? It should have told me. So, Blondie comes to get me... we go south, meet the families-I progress to drinking two glasses of wine and then it goes downhill. I was saying some CRAZY stuff! Yeah, me crazy! HAHA So we get back to the house and it is just E and I. Fun times! All I said was 'he needs to put his big boy panties on, or off, and..." Well you get the picture. A month? A month? *#$%ing cell phone. So, E decides that Fire Guy should come over... well, I told her to tell him to. I wanted to watch my boys win the game and I was in a GREAT mood! Fire Guy gets my car unlocked. ROCK ON! Brownie points so earned for that! Now, his dissing of my team might have totally canceled that out... oh well! :)
Tuesday was the most intersting. I've never lost my underware and couldn't find them, but it happened! E and I were sitting around thinking that NOTHING was going on that evening then her religion (Mr. Big) decided she need to find him--so he sent her a message. Next thing I know we are headed over to their house, he and Don Juan are roomies. Intersting. We laughed
until we cried. Called each other out on crazy stuff--and were generally having a great time. Next thing I know we are on top of the world laughing and loosing things. It was interseting. I still have scrapes and bruises that I can't explain. Well, I could--but not to anyone I know.While E and the other boys were off doin their own separate things Don Juan kissed me and more. It felt so good to feel his lips on mine. I felt needed, wanted, and much more. Things were going great--then his phone rang. My heart sank. I knew it was qwitch. He gave her directions. Then he kissed me again, as I tried to put myself and my clothes back together he kept dismantling them. Explain to me why the hell he would kiss me, make out, more--remove items, when he knew she was on her way there? While she was walking up the steps. She had to have seen.
Am I that much of a whore? That's exactly what I felt like. A complete slut. Maybe I am, I know I'm being used but I can't say no to him. Or, am I being
used? I've never said anything about it. I've always just went along with it because I'm afraid if I say anything then the friendship and everything else will be over. To live with the BS or life without a friend, that is the delima.Well, on to what happened. He left with her as we went on somewhere else. After making our next round we went back to his house. I refused to go in; not even to get the car keys to leave. It hurt too much to know that the lights were off--the music was up, the mood lights were on... I've been there. I honestly thought I would be there that night. I needed to be. This whole situation is doing nothing for any bit of self esteem I might have ever had. I left E there and went to her house. I didn't sleep at all. No sleep and a long drive with work afterwards are not a good combination.
Last week I was so pissed. It hurt, as his friend I thought I reserved more respect than that. Makes you wonder if you were ever friends to begin with. And no, I don't mean to be rude... and I do think we are friends. But it hurt. It still does--I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment