Saturday, December 13, 2008

Can you smile?

Have you ever really not been able to smile for days? I mean, sure, there are times when we think we have nothing to smile about but have you literally been unable to do so? Well I am there.

I had some dental surgery last week and am still unable to smile. In the beginning I couldn't even attempt it because I was so swollen, now it just hurts like hell. I keep thinking that this isn't happening. Oh, but there are pictures.

I just went to a lingerie shower for a high school friend and there are pictures of all of us and me--unable to smile look pissed the entire time. I wasn't. I am very excited for her. I totally understand planning a wedding in three weeks and think it is great that she and someone I was supposed to be set up with are getting married. LOL

So, back to not smiling. I've ate nothing but applesauce, no sugar added, scrambled eggs, twice, and mashed potatoes (at my birthday dinner at a nice restaurant). Can you tell I am loving this? Well, my thought is that this is my Christmas diet. I can't eat anything I want to so I might as well loose a few pounds while I'm at it. I wore a pair of jeans today that wouldn't have even buttoned last week. Wahoo!

So my mom is coming and she asked what I wanted. All I want is a milk shake, strawberry, from McDonald's. I mean, nothing cures pain like that. But no, their machine is out of order. Honestly?

Well, I'm off to make eggs. See, these things I don't actually have to chew.

1 comment:

E said...

Thats funny! I made cheese eggs this evening :)