When I posted last it was right before the hella Halloween party! It was a weekend! The night before the party I met up with Blondie and hung out with her and her boyfriend at his house. Very interesting. He is a nice guy but there is always something telling about age differences. Not to say that I am old, but maybe I'm getting there!
The next evening was the HALLOWEEN PARTY! It was great! We started out at one place then decided to road trip it to the neighbors. Fantastic times! It was great to get to see everyone and catch up with old friends! It was also wonderful to meet new people! I love talking to new people and just getting to know them. E tried to get me to hook up with a friend of a friend--sorry E, I slept alone! LOL It was a great night all in all! When we got back to the original party pad very late I was a bit taken aback by what I saw just because I wasn't warned. Oh well though, ignorance can be bliss I guess. The rest of the evening was fun. We laughed and joked. The next day we were all a bit hungover and tried to remember everything that had happened the night before!
Big news... my boss is engaged! Yes, this means major changes for me at work and I'm not sure exactly what that means either! Oh well. Right now it is one of those what do I do now type thing. So not only do I not know what is going to happen there or who I might be working for I am planning her bridal shower! Oh, and I think the wedding is out of town. WAHOO! haha not really! It is going to be expensive!
Over this past weekend I got to see my new baby cousin. He is three weeks old and absolutely adorable. Makes me want one, I think. Sometimes just holding a baby makes you think you really need one. That motherly instinct kicks in and there is nothing that you can do about it. I really am not generally the mother type but maybe? Ah, hell-I can't even keep a guy around long enough for a real date muchless to be a father!
So Halloween night kinda sucked. After seeing the baby I cooked dinner, fixed myself a Crown and Coke and waited for friends to arrive. A couple. It was fine... but it is horrible being
alone. It makes you bitter. It would be great to have someone there to hold you when you scream in the middle of a scary movie.Saturday I had a community club event to attend. Great. Just another reason to remind me that I am single and have no life. Yeah, and I got pulled over as I pulled into the parking lot. Ah, what a weekend. Just pour some salt in my wounds.
Now it is Monday evening and I'm sitting here doing nothing. I'm going to get up and go to the gym in the morning. It is time to start over... loosing two sizes by my birthday is possible and I am determined. I've always struggled with my weight and now is the time to struggle it off! I have nothing else to do that is really important in my life right now so I think this is the best thing for me to do. Maybe when I get pissed I can just run it off!
No comments:
Post a Comment