Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bad Boy Syndrome

Why is it that we as women have something we call bad boy syndrome? We want nothing more than the boys that will make our lives hell on a regular basis? I say this as I watch a random CMT Crossroads of Jason Aldean and Bryan Adams.

I adore Jason. Yes, he is the perfect bad boy. Tattoos, earrings, built, torn jeans, scruff, hats, curses like a hot ass, sings and plays guitar? Damn. I want to go for a ride on his big green tractor please!

I've dated several boys who semi-fit this description, but good gracious! I truly think I need to go to some bars and find me one like him. I'll be happy to support his broke hot ass til he hits it big. Or even have what Sara Evans calls a Colemine relationship.
Know a bad boy? Give him my number, I ain't looking for serious just looking for a good time.

1 comment:

E said...

hahaha I LOVE it!!! and yes your right I'll go for a ride on his big green tractor anyday! :) Love ya!