I lost a friend yesterday and I don't want to know why.
After driving the long six hour trip home from a friend's wedding in the Midwest I get terrible news. My friend has died. No one knows what happened just that he was working in a tourist town and he was found dead. The police called his mother and told HER while she was driving on the interstate. I feel so terrible for their entire family. Now, I must say that I was better friends with him and epically his younger two siblings when I was in middle school--but none the less he was a great guy and my heart goes out to the entire family, including his daughter he hardly ever got to see. She will never know the great guy who gave her those beautiful eyes and her great personality.
Life is too short; live while you can. Just don't make stupid decisions you can't take back--they will haunt you forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment