Saturday, May 2, 2009

No Jinx!

So I'm not going to jinx any of this by really talking about it. But is very strange that everything happens at once. One day you are minding your own business and you get a very random phone call--the next you are sitting in a meeting where a very influential county official is flirting with you. Hmm--this never happens to me! I'm not saying that either have the potential to really go anywhere--but you never know until you give it a shot.

On the other hand, I don't have time to breath today as it is my festival. Yup--I get to hang out with country artists and try to stay calm and collected. Easy as pie!

1 comment:

E said...

Ok I don't know what I'm excited about exactly but I'm excited!!!!!!!! I love you and I miss you! we need an "us" day sometime soon!