So what's been going on? Work, out twice, and work.
Let's start with the fun stuff. I LOVED the Eric Church concert I went to a few weeks ago. Seriou
sly, even with a broken foot the boy rocks! It was a great time. I had an extra ticket so my friend Vivi (yes, we have the same name) invited one of her guy friends who is about my age. (Vivi is about 20 years older than I.) Anyways, we danced the night away and had a blast until his ex and her teenybopper friends needed a ride home. Ever have that happen? It was not good. I got mad because we had to keep pulling over for them to puke and said boy as well. Vivi's husband, after we'd already dropped of boy and his ex's friend at his house, told me I should go back over there and kick the girl out. I thought about it, but decided better of it seeing as his parents sold their house and are living in his basement. That's all I need to be the talk of the town. Anyways, it was the most fun I've had since well--March maybe? It was a good time! That following week we went to see Phil Vassar who is awesome! Any guy who can play the piano like that and look that good in a pair of jeans is great to me!So my event was wet. I am really hoping that it will be okay. Do I want to do it again next year? Not specifically at this point. There is no way I can do it again with only 1 other person really helping with it. Oh well, I paid hot boys to sing to me. It's amazing what they'll do if you are the one signing the checks! ha!
What else? I am tired, I sleep all the time. My big gala event is coming up in a few weeks and I bought the dress. Yup, it's even early for me to find a dress. I've been burned so much with this event that I don't even care. It just happens to be the day after the guys birthday that ruined the event for me in the first place. Wahoo! Haha, that is old history--but for some reason I always think about the money I wasted on that event!
I may be going to Savannah this fall! I haven't been there in years! Hopefully it will be a good trip--might be kinda random but it should be fun... I'll make it fun! I'm also going to a Gary Allan show in November and Bryan White is coming to my town in a few weeks! And two days before that there is the Chris Young show! Music is the one thing that makes my life good these days. Honestly, I don't see anyone or do anything but music heals the soul. Well, unless it makes you cry--but even that is healing. Seriously. I bawled at the Eric Church concert even when dancing with a great gorgeous guy, but some songs will always remind you of someone else--they remind you of the friend you once knew.
About the job... I want my life back. I am so tired of working for nothing. I've come to accept a lot of things in my life but I'm going to fight this one. Either I have to start getting home before eight on a regular day, leading up to my event it was more like eleven, or I've got to make some changes. What changes? Following my dreams. I've already learned that I can live without seeing friends, that's normal. So what's a ten hour move from your home? No biggie. Come one dice--I need to get lucky!

So I know that all of this is random, but that is the way my brain is right now. It's like mush! I feel like I keep going in circles. Though, I am getting ready to order my Halloween Costume! I'm so thrilled! I LOVE IT! I can't wait!! What is it!? Why Sookie of course! I'm totally addicted to True Blood! The books were better than the TV show, but who could resist Vampire Eric? I also just read Mr. Darcey Vampyre. Interesting... very interesting!
Otherwise, someone needs to take my phone away from me before I do something I might regret. Or would I? Not sure, I think I'll keep the phone.
1 comment:
I miss you!! Glad you had fun at Eric Church and yeah so have so told the girl to find another ride!!!
Post a Comment